How Do I Get My Federal Student Loan Information?
The Department of Education allows anyone who has received federal student loans to download detailed information on their loans.
Here's how you do it:
Login using your Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID at the Department of Education Student Aid website.
- Head to this Department of Education website
- Log in using your Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID. If you have forgotten your FSA ID or password, hit Manage My FSA and select the appropriate option
- Click the "View My Aid" button
- Click the "Download My Aid Data" link in the upper right hand corner just below the navigation bar.
- Acknowledge that you are downloading data containing sensitive information.